This year, online voting will be available whilst nominees are being added, enabling a longer period to gather votes. Nominations have just recently opened, and so check back regularly for more entries to vote on.

Voting will close on 12th February 2018 and winners will be announced and presented with their awards during the final day of GNEX 2018 Conference in Miami, Florida, onboard the world’s first Mega-Yacht event venue.

 

To vote simply:

  • Register HERE or Login using the righthand sidebar.
  • Browse or search the nominations.
  • Vote for you favorite companies.

ABOUT PERSPECTIVE MAGAZINE AWARDS

The 8th Annual Perspective Magazine Awards is produced by Perspective Magazine, the vacation ownership industry’s leading independent trade publication. Covering many aspects of the vacation ownership and resort industry, winners of the 30+ available awards will be announced in front of an audience of industry leaders during the GNEX 2018 Conference in Miami, Florida, 26-28 February 2018.

The Perspective Magazine Awards program is unique in a variety of ways, but most notably for its global nature and judging format – as it is the only global recognition platform in the vacation ownership industry that is judged by both a panel of experts and industry peers.

Our judging panel consists of four judges, each of which account for 20% of the overall outcome for each nominee. These judges are selected experts from the industry and account for 80% of the vote. The remaining 20% comes from thousands of industry professionals who vote online for their favorite entrants. This combination of a judging panel and online voting not only creates incredible exposure for the nominees but also provides the most independent results of any other awards program, thereby making winning a Perspective Magazine Award, one of the most desired accolades available to a hospitality industry company or individual.